Contribute to Trader Edge
If you find the content on Trader Edge to be helpful, buy me a cup of coffee. Thanks!
CSI Market Data Affiliate
Forbes Prudent Speculator
Kindle E-Book – Only $1.99
- Recession Risk Remained Low in May | Trader Edge on A New Recession Slack Indicator
- April 2013: Most Extreme Investor Leverage Since 2001 Bubble | Trader Edge on S&P 500 Overvalued Based on Price to Sales Ratio
- April 2013: Most Extreme Investor Leverage Since 2001 Bubble | Trader Edge on Earnings-Price Divergence Always Followed by Negative Returns
- ECRI Cries Wolf - Again | Trader Edge on ECRI Betrayed by Their Own Index
- ECRI Cries Wolf - Again | Trader Edge on Recession Models Indicate Risk Remained Low in April
Author’s LinkedIn Profile
DisclosureTrading Insights, LLC receives compensation for purchased made through affiliates above.
Limitation of LiabilityUnder no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Brian Johnson and/or Trading Insights, LLC be liable to you for direct , indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages. Please read the Disclaimer & Terms page in its entirety.
Tag Archives: advance decline line
Most investors do not use an investment process. Instead, they ask their friends for stock tips, watch CNBC, read a few newsletters (or blogs), and hope for the best. There is no consistent rationale behind their decision-making process, very little … Continue reading
Relative strength rotational strategies have a proven track record of success, but the potential uses of relative strength extend much further than security selection. One of my favorite techniques is to use the relative strength of two different indices, futures … Continue reading
The vast majority of technical indicators perform a computation on the price or volume of an individual security. While these indicators can provide valuable insights, most traders ignore the most effective type of technical indicators.