Contribute to Trader Edge
If you find the content on Trader Edge to be helpful, buy me a cup of coffee. Thanks!
CSI Market Data Affiliate
Forbes Prudent Speculator
Kindle E-Book – Only $1.99
- April 2013: Most Extreme Investor Leverage Since 2001 Bubble | Trader Edge on S&P 500 Overvalued Based on Price to Sales Ratio
- April 2013: Most Extreme Investor Leverage Since 2001 Bubble | Trader Edge on Earnings-Price Divergence Always Followed by Negative Returns
- ECRI Cries Wolf - Again | Trader Edge on ECRI Betrayed by Their Own Index
- ECRI Cries Wolf - Again | Trader Edge on Recession Models Indicate Risk Remained Low in April
- S&P 500 Overvalued Based on Price to Sales Ratio | Trader Edge on Earnings-Price Divergence Always Followed by Negative Returns
Author’s LinkedIn Profile
DisclosureTrading Insights, LLC receives compensation for purchased made through affiliates above.
Limitation of LiabilityUnder no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Brian Johnson and/or Trading Insights, LLC be liable to you for direct , indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages. Please read the Disclaimer & Terms page in its entirety.
Tag Archives: COT
Sometimes the simplest ideas work the best. Before market peaks, shares typically transition from strong (institutional) hands to weak (retail) hands. Before market troughs, shares usually move from weak hands back into strong hands. Both of these scenarios result in … Continue reading
I read about this indicator in an article titled “Roulette Wheels and Individual Stocks,” which appeared in the December 2012 issue of Active Trader. The article was written by Richard J. Bauer, Jr. In the article, Bauer used an innovative … Continue reading
Equity markets have been on a tear for the past 18 weeks and speculators have continued to add to their long positions throughout this rally, reaching the extreme threshold several weeks ago. Over the past month, commercials have added to … Continue reading
With the daily deluge of new data, it is easy to lose the forest for the trees. When in doubt, focus on earnings, the ultimate driver of stock prices. If I could choose one statistic to know in advance, it … Continue reading
Analyzing the technical and/or fundamental characteristics of an individual security is obviously a requirement before investing. However, very few traders go the extra mile and evaluate the characteristics of the market sector as well. Using sector confirmation can help you … Continue reading