CSI Market Data Affiliate
Forbes Prudent Speculator
Kindle E-Book – Only $1.99
- Recession Models Indicate Risk Remained Low in April | Trader Edge on A New Recession Slack Indicator
- Brian Johnson on Non-Farm Payroll (NFP) Model Forecast – April 2013
- JD on Non-Farm Payroll (NFP) Model Forecast – April 2013
- Q1 2013 GDP Model Forecast Below Consensus Estimate | Trader Edge on Earnings-Price Divergence Always Followed by Negative Returns
- Q1 2013 GDP Model Forecast Below Consensus Estimate | Trader Edge on New Neural Network Model – Q4 2012 GDP Forecast
Author’s LinkedIn Profile
DisclosureTrading Insights, LLC receives compensation for purchased made through affiliates above.
Limitation of LiabilityUnder no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Brian Johnson and/or Trading Insights, LLC be liable to you for direct , indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages. Please read the Disclaimer & Terms page in its entirety.
Tag Archives: fundamental analysis
Consistently picking individual stocks that will generate excess returns is hard, but most investors make it much more difficult than necessary. There are a number of simple, fundamental stock screens that have generated historical returns of 20% to 40% per … Continue reading