Contribute to Trader Edge
If you find the content on Trader Edge to be helpful, buy me a cup of coffee. Thanks!
CSI Market Data Affiliate
Forbes Prudent Speculator
Kindle E-Book – Only $1.99
- April 2013: Most Extreme Investor Leverage Since 2001 Bubble | Trader Edge on S&P 500 Overvalued Based on Price to Sales Ratio
- April 2013: Most Extreme Investor Leverage Since 2001 Bubble | Trader Edge on Earnings-Price Divergence Always Followed by Negative Returns
- ECRI Cries Wolf - Again | Trader Edge on ECRI Betrayed by Their Own Index
- ECRI Cries Wolf - Again | Trader Edge on Recession Models Indicate Risk Remained Low in April
- S&P 500 Overvalued Based on Price to Sales Ratio | Trader Edge on Earnings-Price Divergence Always Followed by Negative Returns
Author’s LinkedIn Profile
DisclosureTrading Insights, LLC receives compensation for purchased made through affiliates above.
Limitation of LiabilityUnder no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Brian Johnson and/or Trading Insights, LLC be liable to you for direct , indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages. Please read the Disclaimer & Terms page in its entirety.
Tag Archives: futures
In the December 2007 issue of Futures Magazine, Larry Williams described his Price, Open Interest, and Volume (POIV) indicator and he also included the formula for POIV, which allows us to reproduce the indicator calculations. The following post reexamines the … Continue reading
Relative strength rotational strategies have a proven track record of success, but the potential uses of relative strength extend much further than security selection. One of my favorite techniques is to use the relative strength of two different indices, futures … Continue reading
Analyzing the technical and/or fundamental characteristics of an individual security is obviously a requirement before investing. However, very few traders go the extra mile and evaluate the characteristics of the market sector as well. Using sector confirmation can help you … Continue reading
As traders, there are very few things we know with certainty. But there are several factors that we can forecast accurately – even years in advance: when domestic and international holidays will occur when economic data will be released when … Continue reading