CSI Market Data Affiliate
Forbes Prudent Speculator
Kindle E-Book – Only $1.99
- S&P 500 Overvalued Based on Price to Sales Ratio | Trader Edge on Earnings-Price Divergence Always Followed by Negative Returns
- Recession Models Indicate Risk Remained Low in April | Trader Edge on A New Recession Slack Indicator
- Brian Johnson on Non-Farm Payroll (NFP) Model Forecast – April 2013
- JD on Non-Farm Payroll (NFP) Model Forecast – April 2013
- Q1 2013 GDP Model Forecast Below Consensus Estimate | Trader Edge on Earnings-Price Divergence Always Followed by Negative Returns
Author’s LinkedIn Profile
DisclosureTrading Insights, LLC receives compensation for purchased made through affiliates above.
Limitation of LiabilityUnder no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Brian Johnson and/or Trading Insights, LLC be liable to you for direct , indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages. Please read the Disclaimer & Terms page in its entirety.
Tag Archives: moving average
I read about this indicator in an article titled “The DMI Stochastic,” which appeared in the January 2013 issue of Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities. The article was written by Barbara Star. In the article, Star combined two well-known … Continue reading
I read about this indicator in an article titled “Roulette Wheels and Individual Stocks,” which appeared in the December 2012 issue of Active Trader. The article was written by Richard J. Bauer, Jr. In the article, Bauer used an innovative … Continue reading
Equity markets have been on a tear for the past 18 weeks and speculators have continued to add to their long positions throughout this rally, reaching the extreme threshold several weeks ago. Over the past month, commercials have added to … Continue reading
The vast majority of technical indicators perform a computation on the price or volume of an individual security. While these indicators can provide valuable insights, most traders ignore the most effective type of technical indicators.