Trader Edge AAR Strategy
Brian Johnson’s New Book
Contribute to Trader Edge
If you find the content on Trader Edge to be helpful, make a contribution. Thanks!
CSI Market Data Affiliate
- Equity Market Snapshot 10-16-2015 | Trader Edge on Take the First Step Toward an Investment Process
- Brian Johnson on Proven Stock Screens Earn 20%+ Annual Returns
- Len on Proven Stock Screens Earn 20%+ Annual Returns
- Recession Model Forecast 10-01-2014 | Trader Edge on Two New Improvements to Trader Edge Recession Models
- 11 Rules To Improve Your Trading « TraderHacks on 11 Rules to Improve Your Trading: Rules 2 & 3
Author’s LinkedIn Profile
DisclosureTrading Insights, LLC receives compensation for purchased made through affiliates above.
Limitation of LiabilityUnder no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Brian Johnson and/or Trading Insights, LLC be liable to you for direct , indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages. Please read the Disclaimer & Terms page in its entirety.
Tag Archives: overbought
I recently wrote about the extreme divergence between earnings and equity prices, but did not have access to comprehensive historical earnings data until recently. In the article above, I referenced the past few years of earnings data, which was provided … Continue reading
Earnings are the ultimate driver of stock prices and the divergence between earnings expectations and equity prices has become even more extreme. Given that the market is technically overbought, implied volatility is extremely low, the CBOE Skew Index is over … Continue reading
Earnings season is here again, which provides a timely reminder that earnings are the ultimate driver of stock prices. The following article explores the recent trend in equity prices and earnings estimates.
The vast majority of technical indicators perform a computation on the price or volume of an individual security. While these indicators can provide valuable insights, most traders ignore the most effective type of technical indicators.