CSI Market Data Affiliate
Forbes Prudent Speculator
Kindle E-Book – Only $1.99
- S&P 500 Overvalued Based on Price to Sales Ratio | Trader Edge on Earnings-Price Divergence Always Followed by Negative Returns
- Recession Models Indicate Risk Remained Low in April | Trader Edge on A New Recession Slack Indicator
- Brian Johnson on Non-Farm Payroll (NFP) Model Forecast – April 2013
- JD on Non-Farm Payroll (NFP) Model Forecast – April 2013
- Q1 2013 GDP Model Forecast Below Consensus Estimate | Trader Edge on Earnings-Price Divergence Always Followed by Negative Returns
Author’s LinkedIn Profile
DisclosureTrading Insights, LLC receives compensation for purchased made through affiliates above.
Limitation of LiabilityUnder no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Brian Johnson and/or Trading Insights, LLC be liable to you for direct , indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages. Please read the Disclaimer & Terms page in its entirety.
Tag Archives: seasonal analysis
Stock prices have had an impressive run, especially considering the risks facing the global economy and the growing uncertainties fueled by the looming fiscal cliff and the upcoming election. During the recent market advance, investors have become increasingly complacent, evidenced … Continue reading
Most investors do not use an investment process. Instead, they ask their friends for stock tips, watch CNBC, read a few newsletters (or blogs), and hope for the best. There is no consistent rationale behind their decision-making process, very little … Continue reading