Brian Johnson’s 2nd Options Book Now Available
Brian Johnson’s Book: 35 5-Star Amazon Reviews
Trader Edge AAR Strategy
CSI Market Data Affiliate
- IMHO BEST LINKS FROM QUANTOCRACY FOR THE WEEK 26 OCT 15 — 1 NOV 15 | Quantitative Investor Blog on Extreme Divergence: Negative Equity Returns Ahead
- Quantocracy's Daily Wrap for 11/01/2015 | Quantocracy on Extreme Divergence: Negative Equity Returns Ahead
- Extreme Divergence: Negative Equity Returns Ahead | Trader Edge on Widening Junk Bond Spreads: Bull Market in Peril
- Recession Model Forecast: 10-01-2015 | Trader Edge on A New Recession Slack Indicator
- Brian Johnson on Overvalued Equities Suggest 58.9% Decline
Author’s LinkedIn Profile
DisclosureTrading Insights, LLC receives compensation for purchased made through affiliates above.
Limitation of LiabilityUnder no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Brian Johnson and/or Trading Insights, LLC be liable to you for direct , indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages. Please read the Disclaimer & Terms page in its entirety.
Tag Archives: seasonal pattrens
Stock prices have had an impressive run, especially considering the risks facing the global economy and the growing uncertainties fueled by the looming fiscal cliff and the upcoming election. During the recent market advance, investors have become increasingly complacent, evidenced … Continue reading
Most investors do not use an investment process. Instead, they ask their friends for stock tips, watch CNBC, read a few newsletters (or blogs), and hope for the best. There is no consistent rationale behind their decision-making process, very little … Continue reading