Contribute to Trader Edge
If you find the content on Trader Edge to be helpful, buy me a cup of coffee. Thanks!
CSI Market Data Affiliate
Forbes Prudent Speculator
Kindle E-Book – Only $1.99
- April 2013: Most Extreme Investor Leverage Since 2001 Bubble | Trader Edge on S&P 500 Overvalued Based on Price to Sales Ratio
- April 2013: Most Extreme Investor Leverage Since 2001 Bubble | Trader Edge on Earnings-Price Divergence Always Followed by Negative Returns
- ECRI Cries Wolf - Again | Trader Edge on ECRI Betrayed by Their Own Index
- ECRI Cries Wolf - Again | Trader Edge on Recession Models Indicate Risk Remained Low in April
- S&P 500 Overvalued Based on Price to Sales Ratio | Trader Edge on Earnings-Price Divergence Always Followed by Negative Returns
Author’s LinkedIn Profile
DisclosureTrading Insights, LLC receives compensation for purchased made through affiliates above.
Limitation of LiabilityUnder no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Brian Johnson and/or Trading Insights, LLC be liable to you for direct , indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages. Please read the Disclaimer & Terms page in its entirety.
Tag Archives: options
I have a new article in the January 2013 issue of Active Trader magazine. I received the January issue in the mail earlier this week, so it should also be available at Barnes and Noble bookstores. If not, it should … Continue reading →
Knowing the historical seasonal tendencies of our trading instruments can dramatically improve our returns, but how much weight should we assign to seasonal trends? What should we do if our other indicators are bearish and the historical seasonal trend is … Continue reading →
Welcome to the Trader Edge website. The goal of this site to provide information and ideas that will help you enhance your investment process and improve your trading results. We recognize that each individual’s background, financial situation, and objectives are … Continue reading →