CSI Market Data Affiliate
Forbes Prudent Speculator
Kindle E-Book – Only $1.99
- Recession Models Indicate Risk Remained Low in April | Trader Edge on A New Recession Slack Indicator
- Brian Johnson on Non-Farm Payroll (NFP) Model Forecast – April 2013
- JD on Non-Farm Payroll (NFP) Model Forecast – April 2013
- Q1 2013 GDP Model Forecast Below Consensus Estimate | Trader Edge on Earnings-Price Divergence Always Followed by Negative Returns
- Q1 2013 GDP Model Forecast Below Consensus Estimate | Trader Edge on New Neural Network Model – Q4 2012 GDP Forecast
Author’s LinkedIn Profile
DisclosureTrading Insights, LLC receives compensation for purchased made through affiliates above.
Limitation of LiabilityUnder no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Brian Johnson and/or Trading Insights, LLC be liable to you for direct , indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages. Please read the Disclaimer & Terms page in its entirety.
Tag Archives: relative strength
In previous articles, I explained how to make market timing decisions with relative strength and how to use relative strength to identify market trends. Both of these articles used relative strength to forecast trend changes in the equity market and … Continue reading
Economic releases were mixed last week. Building permits came in stronger than expected, but are still at anemic levels. Leading indicators were up 0.3% last month, which was also stronger than expected. Unfortunately, the ECRI weekly leading indicator (WLI) declined … Continue reading
Relative strength rotational strategies have a proven track record of success, but the potential uses of relative strength extend much further than security selection. One of my favorite techniques is to use the relative strength of two different indices, futures … Continue reading