I read an interesting article by Jill Mislinski on AdvisorPerspectives.com. The article was titled "Empire State Manufacturing Declined for Fourth Consecutive Month." The takeaway from the article is that US Manufacturing is slowing at a rate not seen since the last two recessions: 2001 and 2008. Continue reading
Brian Johnson’s 2nd Options Book Now Available
Brian Johnson’s Book: 35 5-Star Amazon Reviews
Trader Edge AAR Strategy
CSI Market Data Affiliate
- IMHO BEST LINKS FROM QUANTOCRACY FOR THE WEEK 26 OCT 15 — 1 NOV 15 | Quantitative Investor Blog on Extreme Divergence: Negative Equity Returns Ahead
- Quantocracy's Daily Wrap for 11/01/2015 | Quantocracy on Extreme Divergence: Negative Equity Returns Ahead
- Extreme Divergence: Negative Equity Returns Ahead | Trader Edge on Widening Junk Bond Spreads: Bull Market in Peril
- Recession Model Forecast: 10-01-2015 | Trader Edge on A New Recession Slack Indicator
- Brian Johnson on Overvalued Equities Suggest 58.9% Decline
Author’s LinkedIn Profile
DisclosureTrading Insights, LLC receives compensation for purchased made through affiliates above.
Limitation of LiabilityUnder no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Brian Johnson and/or Trading Insights, LLC be liable to you for direct , indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages. Please read the Disclaimer & Terms page in its entirety.