Contribute to Trader Edge
If you find the content on Trader Edge to be helpful, buy me a cup of coffee. Thanks!
CSI Market Data Affiliate
Forbes Prudent Speculator
Kindle E-Book – Only $1.99
- April 2013: Most Extreme Investor Leverage Since 2001 Bubble | Trader Edge on S&P 500 Overvalued Based on Price to Sales Ratio
- April 2013: Most Extreme Investor Leverage Since 2001 Bubble | Trader Edge on Earnings-Price Divergence Always Followed by Negative Returns
- ECRI Cries Wolf - Again | Trader Edge on ECRI Betrayed by Their Own Index
- ECRI Cries Wolf - Again | Trader Edge on Recession Models Indicate Risk Remained Low in April
- S&P 500 Overvalued Based on Price to Sales Ratio | Trader Edge on Earnings-Price Divergence Always Followed by Negative Returns
Author’s LinkedIn Profile
DisclosureTrading Insights, LLC receives compensation for purchased made through affiliates above.
Limitation of LiabilityUnder no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Brian Johnson and/or Trading Insights, LLC be liable to you for direct , indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages. Please read the Disclaimer & Terms page in its entirety.
Tag Archives: market timing
In a recent article “Earnings-Price Divergence Always Followed by Negative Returns,” I noted that every extreme divergence (-20% or lower) between year-over-year corporate profits and equity prices in the past 50 plus years was followed by negative year-over-year equity returns. … Continue reading
In previous articles, I explained how to make market timing decisions with relative strength and how to use relative strength to identify market trends. Both of these articles used relative strength to forecast trend changes in the equity market and … Continue reading
I read about this indicator in an article titled “The DMI Stochastic,” which appeared in the January 2013 issue of Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities. The article was written by Barbara Star. In the article, Star combined two well-known … Continue reading
I read about this indicator in an article titled “Roulette Wheels and Individual Stocks,” which appeared in the December 2012 issue of Active Trader. The article was written by Richard J. Bauer, Jr. In the article, Bauer used an innovative … Continue reading
Last week I introduced two new probit models to forecast recessions and the period between the market’s peak and trough associated with each recession – as defined by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER). In response to that article, … Continue reading